The classic bestseller about rejecting diet mentality. Now revised and updated for the intuitive eaters of today.
Since it was first published in 1995, Intuitive Eating has become the go-to book on rebuilding a healthy body image and making peace with food. This revised edition is entirely updated throughout. It includes new material on diet culture, weight stigma, and baby-led weaning. These expansions will help readers properly integrate intuitive eating into their daily lives and make peace with food.
- How to reject diet mentality forever
- How to find satisfaction in your eating
- How to feel your feelings with kindness
- How to honor hunger and feel fullness
- How to follow the ten principles of Intuitive Eating
- How to achieve a new and safe relationship with food and, ultimately, your body
- How to raise an intuitive eater
- The incredible science behind intuitive eating
- How eating disorders can be healed through Intuitive Eating