Advice from the experts! Get more from the community you love with Grown & Flown by Lisa Heffernan and Mary Dell Harrington. Do yourself a favor by ordering the book before 9/3/19 to receive an exclusive, forty-five minute original video featuring several of the expert contributors, including:
- Dr. Lisa Damour, psychologist and the author of two New York Times bestselling books, Untangled and Under Pressure, on Teenage Meltdowns
- Dr. Randy Diehl, Dean of the College of Liberal Arts (ret) and Former Chair of the Department of Psychology, on Helping Your Student Graduate in Four Years
- Jess Burnquist, Educator and AP English teacher, on Advanced Placement Classes
- Jess Lahey, Educator and Author of the New York Times bestselling book, The Gift of Failure, on Motivating a Teen Who is Coasting Through High School
- Jeff Levy, Certified Educational Planner and founder of Personal College Admissions, on The College Search
- Dr. Ken Ginsburg, Professor of Pediatrics at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and The University of Pennsylvania’s Perelman School of Medicine, on Jumping In vs. Letting Your Teen Make a Mistake
- …And more!
Grown & Flown will get you through the toughest years. Because parenting never ends. And, parenting with friends (and experts!) is better. Simply upload a screen shot or image of your preorder receipt from your favorite retailer and fill out the form.